Wendy’s fast food restaurants are exceptionally clean and well run facilities that are predictable in terms of guest and restaurant team expectations. The Crew Member performs a number of important duties in support of our valued guests. The Crew Member’s primary duties and responsibilities include prompt and accurate delivery of menu items ordered by customers, cash register operations, food preparation, and cleaning tasks.
In addition, the Crew Member must:
• Interact with customers in a pleasant, courteous, and up-beat fashion
• Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and above all – honest
• Maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance
• Maintain a high level of personal hygiene
• Follow food safety procedures according to company policies and health/sanitation regulations
• Maintain a safe working condition through vigilance and reporting
• Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective action
• Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Restaurant Manager
The ideal Wendy’s Crew Member will maintain a professional appearance and project a sincere and friendly demeanor in support of our guests and fellow team members.